Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business Finance Manager
- Job ID
Are you ready for a visible role where your contributions will make a lasting impact? If you can offer business acumen, great communication skills, and innovative ideas, our Senior Business Finance Manager role might be the next step in your career journey.
Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent on our Finance team. In this role, you’ll add significant value by telling the story behind the data, helping leaders make guided business decisions that bring sound to life for millions.
Our Elite Hearing Network business is transforming. You aren’t simply analyzing numbers, you are translating data and information into meaningful action. Your guidance and leadership will help identify strategic opportunities to move our business forward.
Your analysis will include monthly financial reports and KPI trends. Where others see roadblocks, you see opportunity; our top candidate is persistent and will find creative solutions. Innovative ideas for process improvement are welcome here as we strive for peak efficiency.
If you are an ambitious self-starter, you’ll relish the autonomy of this role. You won’t be alone, though; you’ll work with cross functional teams in sales, marketing, and BI to ensure consensus on the data. You’ll build on these relationships as you lead the analysis of the annual and monthly budgets and forecasts.
The best part about this job? You will be a visible, trusted advisor for the Elite Hearing Network team, our CFO & CEO at Amplifon Americas. Together, we can make a difference for millions in need of hearing care.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance, MBA preferred
- 8-10 years of financial analysis experience required, including budgeting, forecasting, and modeling
- Ability to communicate complex financial analysis to executive leadership in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with strategic planning and implementation required
- Experience working on large-scale or multi-faceted projects required
Required proficiency with tools:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft products; Excel (pivot tables/macros), Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with BI system required, QlikView/Power BI preferred
- Experience with ERP system required, JDE/Oracle preferred
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are moving!
We are thrilled to announce a move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in early 2019. This amazing building will offer collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…