Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Forklift Operator - Material Handler 2nd Shift
at Auer Steel
- Plymouth, MN, USA
- Pay based on expierence
- Full Time
At Auer Steel, our people are truly the company's biggest asset. As a team, we strive to live out our original mission statement - "Auer aim is to give you products so good, with service so dependable, at prices so reasonable, with a spirit so friendly, you will desire to have us serve you."
This is your opportunity to join Auer team! Auer Steel & Heating Supply Co. is a wholesale distributor of HVAC equipment and supplies. Known for our customer service and quality products, Auer Steel has been operating since 1940.
We are currently hiring a Forklift Operator/Material Handler to work in our Plymouth, MN location. This position is best suited for an organized, responsible, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual who is looking for a career with-in a well-established company.
2nd shift runs from 3:00pm - 11:30pm
WHAT DOES THIS POSITION DO?
Job responsibilities for this role include:
- Select and count materials in accordance to the shipping slip.
- Stage and tag orders selected.
- Deliver materials to the will call or shipping areas.
- Assist customers and/or drivers in loading materials into vehicles and/or trucks.
- Unload and stock incoming materials. Check and put stock away in appropriate warehouse locations.
- Responsible for receiving and check-in of raw materials, purchased stock and finished items, equipment, supplies and returned goods.
- Manually receive UPS, Fed Ex ground, DHL and Federal Express merchandise. Process all appropriate paperwork.
- Check received goods against packing slips and purchase orders to verify product identification, type, part, dimension, size, weight, and general quality.
- Visually inspect goods received for damage from handling, transit, and process damage report.
- Make labels for non-stock and special items.
- Pick will-call / Auer truck orders.
- Pick over the counter orders.
- Stage orders.
- Assist customers & truck drivers with loading orders.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
This position is best suited for an individual with:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WHY JOIN AUER STEEL?
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for Full-time Employees
- Flexible Work Schedules - Summer Flex Hours, First Shift, No Weekends
- Paid Time Off - Sick, Vacation, Personal, Jury Duty & Holidays
- Wellness Challenges, Incentives, and Coaching
- Retirement Plan Options w/a Company Match
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Auer Steel & Heating Supply Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.