Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Executive - LFS
at Canon Nederland
- Job ID
- Sales - Senior Account Executive
Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions. Supported by experienced professional service offerings, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
The Senior Account Executive for Large Format Systems sells the full product portfolio of digital printers, plotters, scanners and software solutions to the marketplace. You will be responsible for finding new customers, building and maintaining relationships with the existing customer base with a focus on long-term customer development. Recognizing customer needs, identifying new opportunities and translating these into Canon solutions are the keys to the success of this role.
- Prospect/cold call in new markets to attract new business while maintaining and expanding services to existing clients
- Translate feature functionality of hardware and software into customer value added benefits
- Meet required sales activities including demonstrations and proposals
- Manage complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution selling approach
- Develop proposals outlining unique customer business applications, pricing and implementation plans
- Utilize internal resources, including product specialists and technical support, to effectively present Canon Solutions America's solutions to customers
- Update and maintain customer and prospect database utilizing internal software
- Building upon customer satisfaction and retention
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Results orientation with the ability to work independently
- Minimum of 2 years successful sales experience with proven success identifying target markets and potential customers
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify processes and workflows
- Uses time effectively and efficiently and sets priorities
- Working knowledge of digital/network systems
- Ability to utilize computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Office)
- Ability to travel 70% throughout territory assigned.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans