Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Virtual Educator Solutions Consultant
at Edmentum Inc
Edmentum is committed to making it easier for educators to individualize learning for every student through simple technology, high-quality content, actionable data, and customer success. Founded in innovation, Edmentum’s powerful learning solutions blend technology with individual teaching approaches. We are dedicated to being educators' most trusted partner in creating successful student outcomes everywhere learning occurs. Our commitment is built off the emphasis we place on our core values: passion, people, respect, collaboration, and performance.
We're looking for an energetic and experienced Virtual Educator Solutions Consultant who wants to develop new business targeting the K-12 school market in a targeted geography through telephone consulting and sales. This is a position for someone who wants to sell Edmentum's award winning and innovative products and services and partner directly with school and district administrators in an effort to create new business opportunities.
Here is what you'll do:
- Acquire new customers through effective telephone consulting
- Prospect to identify new potential customers through cold calling and develop leads to generate appointments and close business
- Prepare and conduct virtual technical and product presentations and demonstrations
- Close sales of prospective customers to meet sales goals and objectives
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts
Here is what you'll need:
- Three years of successful inside sales experience preferably in the education market
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- The motivation and drive to be successful
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Here is what you’ll get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commissions and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Extensive product training and professional development opportunities
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.