Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scheduler/ Staffing Coordinator- FT Days
at Elim Care
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking a compassionate, detail-oriented individual to join our caring team as a Full-Time Scheduler/ Staffing Coordinator. In this role, you will organize and schedule appropriate nursing department coverage, including the master schedule, daily schedule and scheduling replacements for shifts. Our ideal candidate excels at multitasking and thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working 72 hours per pay period (10 days, 7 shifts). Hours: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Scheduler/ Staffing Coordinator responsibilities:
- Coordinate schedule and staffing levels for the nursing department.
- Interview and hire CNA and TMA candidates for open nursing positions.
- Conduct reference checks, background checks, drug tests for potential employees.
- Track continuing educational programs for staff.
- Create training plans for new nursing staff.
- Complete daily budget report for all nursing hours.
- Track attendance and complete disciplinary action forms.
- Work with payroll to manage time clock errors.
- Order and distribute nursing supplies in a cost effective manner.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Scheduler/ Staffing Coordinator skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification preferred.
- 6+ months of care-giving experience in a SNF setting required.
- 6+ months of prior staffing/scheduling experience required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace*A Veteran Friendly Employer