Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Lube Technician - Starting at $13-$14 per hour! No experience required!
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Minneapolis - Saint Paul
- Automotive - Maintenance Technician - Oil, Lube, & Tire Technician
- Job ID
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings which operates Alamo Rent a Car, National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent a Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an Auto Lube Technician in Saint Paul, MN (55116). The Auto Lube Technician performs car and light truck service, repair, preventive maintenance (oil changes, tire rotations), and in-fleeting service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is a Full Time (40 hours/week) and pays $13.00/hour plus shift differential pay ($.75-$1 per hour more) for evenings and weekends!
- Full Benefits
- 401k plus match and profit sharing
- On the Job Training
- Employee Discount Program
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Basic tools to perform preventative maintenance will be provided by the maintenance facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Prefer (not required) some experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment. A careless driving conviction in the last 3 years will also disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 3 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule:
- 2:30pm-11pm Monday-Friday, Sunday- Thursday, or Tuesday - Saturday