Fraser Advanced Information Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Mental Health Professional
at Fraser Advanced Information Systems
You will provide outpatients services within the Fraser Mental Health department at south locations. As a Licensed Mental Health Professional at Fraser you will provide mental health assessment, intervention, consultation and supervision for children and adolescents.
Mental Health Professionals will participate in team diagnostic assessments and treatment planning for clients with behavioral, emotional and developmental concerns. Work closely with others involved with the client, such as the school, county, courts, parents or foster parents. We expect our Professionals to immediately communicate concerns regarding rule and policy compliance to supervisors as well as knowing Fraser policies and procedures.
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, Fraser offers:
- A collaborative and relationship oriented culture. Evaluations occur with multidisciplinary teams to ensure highest quality outcomes for client needs across mental health, autism, and pediatric therapy/rehabilitation.
- On-going training and supports. Fraser provides paid opportunities for CEU's, internal trainings and sharing of expertise, as well as external training opportunities to gain new skills.
- Opportunity to grow as a clinician and as a leader.
- Scheduled performance feedback & opportunity for pay raises based on performance
- Career growth opportunities
- Opportunities for community involvement in Fraser organized events
- Work-life balance is important; Fraser offers generous paid time off to those employed full time
- Benefits (available to employees working 30 or more hours per week)
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Referral bonuses
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
- Bloomington, MN
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week during standard business hours
Knowledge and experience regarding cultural diversity preferred.
Current licensure from the State of Minnesota LICSW, LMFT, LPCC or obtaining licensure in the next two months.
- Experience working with children and adolescents.
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record required. Click here to read Fraser's Vehicle Safety & Driver Eligibility policy.
- Ability to achieve and maintain status of “may provide direct contact for this agency” upon completed of criminal background studies.
Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts required.
Ability to recognize problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions required.
Computer proficiency using Word and Excel with proficiency in keyboarding skills required.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
Access to a reliable vehicle in working order with appropriate safety restraints per client need for transportation and access to a working telephone.
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will be posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!
Keywords: Children's mental health, LPCC, LMFT, LicSW, LSW, MSW, LPC, LaMFT, psychology, mental health, DC 0-5, early childhood development, attachment theory, developmental repair, outpatient