Fraser Advanced Information Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervised Living Program Manager
at Fraser Advanced Information Systems
Fraser is seeking an experienced and dedicated Program Manager to provide leadership, oversight, and supervision within our Supervised Living program. In this position, you will oversee a group of Fraser's Designated Coordinators to support individuals receiving services in Fraser's group homes through assuring continuous quality improvement in service development and management. Applicants with experience working in mental health and with challenging behaviors are strongly desired.
- Oversee routine operations for assigned Supervised Living sites and supervise as necessary. Monitor service delivery excellence, customer satisfaction, and regulatory compliance through a quality assurance process.
- Assure availability to respond to emergencies immediately and provide direction and support to staff and clients.
- Implement staffing patterns based on the needs of clients, maintaining the budget for staffing. Suggest changes to the staffing pattern to meet changing client or budgetary needs.
- Oversee consultative service coordination and health services for Supervised Living service sites.
- Provide support with intake for new individuals receiving services in collaboration with other Supervised Living Program Managers.
- Support other Program Managers in monthly on-call responsibilities as directed.
- Promote professional growth and job satisfaction of Program Coordinator and Direct Support staff through mentoring, motivating, developing, and coaching.
- Monitor and ensure individual staff and team productivity or other performance criteria is met.
- Assist in the development and implementation of division policies, procedures, budget, and quality assurance system for Supervised Living.
- Assist in the development and implementation of service delivery methods to comply with current regulatory standards.
- Recognize opportunities for and promote collaboration and team work within and between Supervised Living services and other programs.
- Serve as an advocate for clients served. Maintain knowledge of and contact with advocacy organizations and participate in activities influencing legislative proposals that would affect people with disabilities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Generous paid time off plan
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Scheduled performance feedback & opportunity for pay raises based on performance
- Career growth opportunities
- Opportunities for community involvement in Fraser organized events
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Referral bonuses
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
Available Locations and Schedules:
The Supervised Living program is hiring a Designated Manager to oversee Designated Coordinators at six of our group homes. This individual will office out of our Bloomington offices at 1801 American Blvd. E, Bloomington, MN with regular travel to sites across the Twin Cities metro. This is a salaried, exempt position.
Program Managers also participate in a monthly on-call rotation.
- Designated Managers are qualified as defined by rule 245D, meeting both of the following conditions:
- Meet requirements for Designated Coordinator as defined by rule 245D AND
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time supervisory level (Designated Coordinator) experience in a program providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 years and older
- Demonstrated organizational leadership and supervisory skills, including training and development, required
- Proficiency in regulatory compliance required, especially MN Statute 245D, CRS Licensing, and Positive Supports Rule (9544)
- Knowledge of funding sources and proficiency in budget management, including basic mathematical skills, required
- Effective and professional communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts required
- Proficiency in computer skills, including using Microsoft Office programs Excel, Word, and Outlook programs, required
- Ability to recognize problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions required
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable record and access to a reliable vehicle required
- Ability to achieve and maintain status of "may provide direct contact for this agency" upon completion of criminal background studies required
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will be posted at https://www.fraser.org/jobs until filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at http://eepurl.com/gBwS65.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at email@example.com or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!