Kindred at Home
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee
at Kindred at Home
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
The Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee is responsible for ensuring agency staff is supported related to HR needs, day-to-day coordination of telephone / personnel communication systems, overall management of agency supplies / mail, and processing of accounts payables.
- Assist branch staff with HR related matters
- Process HR related documentation
- Maintain personnel files
- New employee orientation
- General HR inquiries
- Managing all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner including:
- Screen and route calls to the appropriate agency staff
- Maintenance and administration of the phone system including:
- Adding / revising voice mail boxes
- Managing accurate employee phone roster
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage and order office supplies (including agency specific forms) as needed.
- Manage, order, and distribute medical supplies as needed.
- Manage and process all accounts payable including routing to appropriate corporate department as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months experience in home health agency.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Typing and general clerical skills.
- Customer service and ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Must be competent with computers.