Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Marketing Intern
United States-Minnesota-Rogers-Koch Center
0660 CED Marketing Management
Vangstad, Michael D
OH - (Default Schedule for Ohio & Corporate Office Hourly)
Posting Start Date:
# of Openings:
Responsible for supporting the Contractor Equipment Division’s Worldwide Product Marketing team members as they develop strategies for long term product line growth.
Product Marketing Interns will develop real world experience in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. Each intern will be aligned with an expert Product Manager who will provide challenging assignments that are driven from key business needs. You will work hands-on together on a wide range of projects including market research, historical sales analysis, long range product planning, creation of reports and presentations, and the development of brochures and other selling tools. Internships can begin as early as spring semester (part-time hours) and they would extend through the summer (full-time hours).
Top interns will be strong candidates for full time employment opportunities upon completion of their degree programs.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. This position will support our Contractor Equipment Division (CED) in Rogers, MN. At CED our product line meets the needs of painting and general contractors, and includes airless, air and gas-powered sprayers, line stripers, pressure washers, and roofing equipment (http://bit.ly/1zMGRDu).
- Conduct secondary market research on products, applications, and markets
- Analyze the competitive landscape
- Help analyze and develop market segmentation strategies
- Assist with voice of customer efforts
- Review relevant industry publications and report on current topics and important trends
- Perform historical sales analysis to identify issues and potential opportunities
- Help develop training materials for use with distribution and sales teams that highlight core product strengths and differentiated end user benefits
- Participate in the design and development process for new products
- Support new product launch initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Junior or senior pursuing a degree in Marketing or Business from an accredited university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office usage skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Mechanical aptitude and the desire to work hands-on at times
- Minimum GPA of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale desired
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!