Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Web Developer
United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis-Riverside Office Complex
Applications Developer Web III- Senior
Yes - $3500 USD
0421 Client Server Systems Development and Support
Stevens, Scott G
ZZ - (Default Schedule)
Posting Start Date:
# of Openings:
Responsible for the development of technical specifications, design, code, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of Graco’s web sites, services and applications. This position is responsible for creating or customizing web sites, web forms, workflows, application components and template, and PL/SQL procedures. This position is also responsible for developing and customizing integrations for web related applications. The individual will provide business analysis, have superior technical skills, and have the ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. We have excellent corporate opportunities including positions in accounting, finance, information technology, purchasing, marketing, communications and human resources. Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2018.
- Design, develop and/or customize web reports and forms to meet functional business requirements.
- Design, develop and/or customize complex web workflows to meet company business processes.
- Design, develop, and test complex custom applications (e.g. components, templates, packages, services, APIs).
- Design, develop, and test data conversion programs and processes to ensure accurate data migrations.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to capture and document business requirements.
- Write and maintain technical specifications.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to perform unit, system, and regression testing.
- Assist in migrating code changes to production environment.
- Develop documentation to detail development, logic and testing processes.
- Provide business analysis and technical expertise necessary to support daily operations in web applications.
- Provide after-hours on-call support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Minimum of six years total experience designing, developing and managing web environments.
- Experience with several web environments including Adobe AEM, CRM (i.e.SalesForce), mobile web development (i.e. Apple, Android) , Ecommerce (i.e Hybris), PIM (i.e. EnterWorks), etc
- Strong proficiency in SQL, middlewear and workflow.
- Deep understanding of systems architecture and underlying data structures and relationships.
- Working knowledge of API packages and web services.
- Ability to work with vendor support (i.e., open and manage problem tickets).
- Ability to create, maintain and execute test plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong team player with the interpersonal skills to work effectively with end-users and co-workers.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Experience establishing and working with Agile Methodogy.
- Possess sound knowledge of Object Oriented programming and software engineering techniques
- Web UI & Dev. Tools: BootStrap, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Ultradev, HomeSite, JDK, JBuilder, Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks etc.
- Portal/ECM: LifeRay, Adobe AEM.
- Web Servers: IIS, Apache, Apache Tomcat, IBM WAS.
- WCMS: Adobe AEM
- PIM: Enterwork Enable PIM
- Middleware: Oracle ICS
- Ecommerce: SAP Hybris
- Office Tools: MS Office, Innotas, Visio, Acrobat Pro, Open Office
- Other: GIT, Ant, Maven, Bamboo, TCP/IP, FTP, VMWare.
- Ope rating Systems: MS Windows, Redhat Linux, AIX.
- Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Java Content Repository (JCR)
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!