Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate Coordinator
at Great Clips
This position is responsible for supporting and assisting assigned Real Estate Manager(s) and/or Real Estate Representative(s) and the Director of Real Estate. This position will create, review and maintain information in the CRM system and will also communicate with franchisees, landlords and exclusive agents regarding policy and process.
On your journey, you will:
- Input and update information in CRM, publishes and distributes the Priority List and Location Summary List in each assigned market; reviews lists and assigns sites according to Real Estate Policy to ensure franchisees have the most up-to-date and accurate information.
- Communicate and interpret the GCI Real Estate Policy to ensure it is clearly understood and equitably applied across markets.
- Prepare, review and comment on demographic reports, Prospective Site Analysis reports for timely submittal to Real Estate Managers and Franchisees.
- Provide administrative support to the Sr. Director of Real Estate, and Real Estate Managers.
- Act as a liaison between Real Estate, IT, Operations, Facilities and other departments within the Great Clips organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to and or possess the following:
- Interpret the Real Estate policy and clearly communicate the meaning to people with varying levels of knowledge.
- Knowledge of and skill in using the design and layout features of software applications including Microsoft Office, ability to quickly learn, understand and apply other software applications such as CRM, Alteryx, MapInfo, Concur, and other internal software systems.
- Desire to increase responsibilities and advance to positions within the real estate department with greater responsibility.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Skill of using the features of a database program to code and store data and selectively retrieve information from it.
- Skill of providing information to others to inform or increase their awareness or clarity of a topic area.
- 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience in a customer relations or real estate support role or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge. College Degree and previous experience working in a franchise environment desirable, but not required.
Your Work Environment
This is an in-office position in which you will work a standard 40 hours a week scheduled in an environment where you will participate in meetings and work at a computer most of the day. There is flexibility on the time you start and end your workday. There will be opportunity to travel once or twice a year to meetings and conferences.
- Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
- Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
- Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and we make it fun.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do.