Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Team Lead (B Shift: 6PM - 6AM)
at IWCO Direct
Impactful. Disciplined. Measurable. That’s why savvy marketers turn to IWCO Direct – to inspire performance across all marketing channels. From all-inclusive creative, digital and paper-based direct mail services to leading technology platforms, advanced postal optimization strategies and industry know-how, IWCO Direct won’t just help you along the way; we’ll Power your Marketing™.
IWCO Direct also plays an active role in our communities and works closely with industry partners, the U.S. Postal Service, and our Congressional representatives to build awareness of the mailing industry and its importance to the national economy.
If you’re thinking of a new career at IWCO Direct, our pace is fast, but safety, quality and an enriching work environment are top priorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and on-site wellness programs – not to mention the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people around.
We have a great opportunity for a Warehouse Team Lead to work at our facility in Chanhassen, MN. This person will work on a rotating "2-2-3" shift, from 6PM to 6AM.
The Warehouse Team Lead provides leadership in the Warehouse department and verifies compliance with customer specifications, IWCO Direct guidelines, and industry standards.
Responsibilities also include:
- Assigning tasks to ensure compliance to customer requirements
- Providing coaching and training Assisting supervisors with employee performance reviews
- Communicating with warehouse shipping/receiving staff at shift change
- Notifying shift Supervisor when non-compliant issues occur and collaborating to establish corrective action
- Assisting with other warehouse duties as assigned
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required