JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Project Manager (Construction) in Eagan, MN at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3W0DC6BK5Q0YTMGBR6
Job DescriptionWe're currently, we are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Corporate Solutions Team in Eagan, MN.
- Provides senior level project management supervision over assigned client projects to include but not limited to tenant improvement, construction, and interior and exterior building projects over multiple facilities through-out the west region
- Provide superior client service
- Provide superior employee management
- Contribute to the growth of the company
- Enhance own professional and personal skills
- Meet assigned financial targets
- Project specific travel is expected
- Develop and execute project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets, strategy and detailed assumptions with methodology for accomplishing and/or managing goals and objectives
- Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
- Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
- Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
- Develop detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
- Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
- Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule and budgets.
- Prepare various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
- Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, leveling and award
- Facilitate all project related meetings with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all concerned.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to PDS Lead and/or Account Director.
- Assist PDS Lead in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Assist in training and developing Jones Lang LaSalle team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
- Assist PDS Lead in informing client of issues affecting relocation and develop process for facilities training and space turnover.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
- Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by the customer, account finance team and/or the PDS Lead.
- Assist PDS Team in meeting account KPI’s as determined on a quarterly basis by the PDS lead or Account Director.
- Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
- Projects range from $1million to $6 million, all of varying scopes and sizes
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- 5+ years of practical experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Architecture or Engineering Preferred
- Ability to work in a fast pace, fluid moving organization
- Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to support or lead Business Development initiatives as assigned or requested.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
- Previous experience effectively supervising, training, mentoring and evaluating several project managers at various levels within the organization/team
- Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, Change orders
- Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
- Work with remote project teams to meet client needs
Minimum Required Education:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, MBA preferred
- PMP or similar certification preferred
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL’s commitment to equal opportunity.