LHC Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT-HOME HEALTH
at LHC Group, Inc.
- Location : Facility Name
- Grant Memorial HomeCare
- Requisition ID
- Location : Postal Code
- Position Type
- Work Schedule
- Normal (Based on FT, PT, PRN)
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
The Home Health Physical Therapist Assistant performs treatment and provides exercise instruction and patient education aimed at improving/enhancing the patient's well being while following the established plan of care.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Current licensure to assist in the practice of physical therapy in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- AZ: Must have 2,000 hours of experience under onsite supervision post certification prior to working in home health.
- Louisiana and Texas: Must have one (1) year of experience as a licensed PTA.
- PA: Must have 2,000 hours of experience providing patient-related services under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist or worked as a physical therapist assistant for at least 3 years between October 2, 2003 and October 2, 2008 (Part time work is acceptable if equivalent to 3 years of full time work).
- AL, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MS, MO, NC, OH, OK, OR, RI, SC, TN, VA, WA, WV, WI: No additional state specific requirements.