Liberty Diversified International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Sales Manager (Education K-12)
at Liberty Diversified International
As a National Sales Manager (Education) with Safco, you will be responsible for building and expanding Safco’s K-12 market share by identifying and targeting key customer focused initiatives to meet and exceed strategic growth plans.
This full-time home office based position reports directly to our Director of Sales in Minneapolis, MN. This individual can be based from any US location near a major airport.
ADDITIONALLY IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop and lead the go-to-market and growth strategy for the K-12 market
- Proactively prospect and cultivate customer relationships and grow revenue by building and managing the sales pipeline with new and existing customers within the K-12 market.
- Identify key solutions Safco can provide to remain competitive and meet and exceed customer expectations as a mid-sized workspace products manufacturer and provider.
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing and Ecommerce teams to undertake and lead strategic, revenue generating K-12 focused sales and marketing initiatives to drive K-12 growth across all channels
- Identify and represent Safco at key K-12 education tradeshows and networking events to further expand knowledge of industry and educate customers on Safco’s workspace zones and solutions for the evolving classroom.
- Research, identify and qualify potential customers while building and maintaining the sales pipeline opportunities and activities within the K-12 market.
- Proactively stay abreast of the technical, regulatory and compliance requirements within the K-12 market in partnership with the Legal and Compliance teams to mitigate risks.
- Troubleshooting issues and find solutions quickly to minimize risk or impact to the customer.
- Prepare regular business reviews and reports to senior management against K-12 revenue targets and identify overall progress, gaps, and strategies to accelerate organic and acquisition growth within the K-12 market.
- Willing to travel a minimum of 50-75% in order to support and partner to meet the needs and requirements of K-12 market customers
You WILL excel in this role if:
- You have a strong relationship building skills. You're driven and persistent, you easily remove barriers and are quick to form trusting relationships.
- You are highly adaptable and creative. You take time to listen and are creative in your sales approach.
- You have a proven track record as a top sales performer. You bring energy and passion because you love what you do! You thrive in educating your customers on the benefits of our products.
- You are a self-starter and a great team member. You understand what it takes to be successful and you have the ability to work independently or as a team member.
- You like to have fun! You don’t take yourself too seriously and find enjoyment in your work.
To qualify, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of strategic sales experience and knowledge within the K-12 industry
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas, along with a consistent track record of developing new business and managing a full sales cycle
- Experience working with a manufacturing organization
- Ability to take ownership and drive revenue growth plans with minimal direction.
- Strong influence to lead and prioritize initiatives that involve cross functional teams in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional judgement and creative problem solving skills
- Strong negotiations and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to overcome obstacles with the ability to creatively find solutions and new opportunities to support the customer (internal and external).
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, etc.)
Learn more about Safco: www.SafcoProducts.com
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer.
Women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
Only candidates who meet the minimum job requirements will be considered.
This position does not offer financial support to relocate. No Visa sponsorship.
Unsolicited resumes from independent recruiters or recruitment agencies will not be considered.