Mills Fleet Farm
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cashier - Part-Time
at Mills Fleet Farm
Cashier - Part-Time
Mills Fleet Farm currently has open cashier jobs. Our part-time jobs provide schedule flexibility and great additional income.
Cashiers are responsible to provide great customer service while accurately and efficiently operating a cash register.
Mills Fleet Farm store hours are 7am - 9pm Monday through Saturday and 8am - 6pm on Sundays (except Fargo, ND is open 12pm - 6pm on Sundays). Part-Time Team Members work a flexible schedule depending on availability and business needs including nights, weekends and holidays.
Cashiers are responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service by responding with a sense of urgency to our customers’ needs while efficiently processing sales transactions.
- Processing accurate and efficient transactions using the cash register.
- Promoting company programs.
- Having basic knowledge of all store products to drive sales.
- Assisting in other areas/departments of the store as needed.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures and ensure a safe working environment.
Our commitment to Part-Time Fleet Team Members includes:
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
- Uniform Shirt Provided
- Premium Pay on Saturdays, Sundays, and Legal Holidays Worked (Store only)
- Will work around school schedules, assuming applicant availability meets our needs
*Eligibility requirements apply
Job Requirements for this position are:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Prior retail experience and/or training is preferred.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Desire to work with the public.
- Must be dependable, honest, courteous and self-motivated.
- Familiar with basic computer functions.
Physical Requirements for this position are:
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors.
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently.
- Continuously lift up to 10lbs., frequently lift up to 25lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 40 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.