Minnetonka Public School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Class B Student Supervisory Para at Minnetonka Middle School West, 6 hours per day, 185 days per year
at Minnetonka Public School District
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 4738
Openings as of 8/20/2018
- Class B Student Supervisory Para at Minnetonka Middle School West, 6 hours per day, 185 days per year JobID: 4738
- Position Type:
Paraprofessional/Student Supervisory/Hall Monitor Para
- Date Posted:
Minnetonka Middle School West (MMW)
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
6 hours per day, 185 days per year
Minimum hourly rate: $16.30 (2018-2019 wage schedule)
Benefit eligible position.
1. Observe and guide student behavior in the building, hallways, locker rooms. bus loading area, and parking lot.
2. Perform observation duties in the lunchroom and assist with general cleanup
3. Greet visitors at entrance doors
4. Address student to student conflicts
5. Enforce all school rules and policies
6. Escort students throughout the building as requested.
7. Perform additional and special duties as assigned by an administrator
1. Evidence of excellent interpersonal skills with students and staff
2. Evidence of excellent judgment in crisis situations
3. Evidence of positive attitudes toward people of all ages and abilities
4. Evidence of self motivation
5. Evidence of punctuality and reliability
6. Evidence of flexibility in assignments
7. Willingness to receive training
8. Ability to maintain a calm, courteous demeanor when dealing with students and adults who are angry/upset