Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mississippi Market
- 18-Jul-2018 to 16-Sep-2018 (CST)
- Front End
- St Paul, MN, USA
- Starting at $11.25 / DOQ
- Part Time
Work for the friendliest store in town and help support a sustainable, local food system.
Mississippi Market, St. Paul's premier natural and organic food cooperative, celebrates the joy of eating locally, healthfully and responsibly.
We're consumer owned and controlled and have been since we opened in 1979. We offer high quality, fair-priced goods and services, while working toward a sustainable local economy and global environment and promoting the cooperative principles.
Our East 7th store is hiring for a PT Cashier.
Qualified applicants will have excellent customer service skills, good ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands. Retail grocery experience preferred. Must be able to work on feet entire shift, lift 30 pounds, and have predictable and reliable attendance. Work in a safe environment at all times. Follow all appropriate standards with regards to sanitation, safe food handling practices, handling and labeling of organic ingredients, allergen labeling, and special diets.
740 East 7th Street
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Schedule: Current shifts available vary, but may include days, evenings, and weekends.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Acknowledge all shoppers with a friendly greeting
- Check out customers promptly and accurately
- Assist in bagging for customers as appropriate
- Assist other cashiers and other departments during slow periods
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Cultural competency and the commitment to work with diverse populations of employees and other stakeholders
- Multilingual a plus
The majority of our jobs require some weekend and/or evening hours. Additional shifts may be necessary to meet the needs of the department. Evening and weekend flexibility required.