Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at M&T Bank
Global Capital Markets
Provides moderately complex analytical, creative, and/or technical writing support at the business/department level within Global Capital Markets.
· Create presentation and roadmap materials, and suggest design ideas to support management presentations to leadership.
· Create informative and easy to use educational materials (document or video) supporting the business team.
· Create communication materials to announce new or changed business; system or process changes to stakeholders.
· Understand business line requirements to craft use case narratives describing the business current and future state.
· Produce team project documentation to ensure consistent in voice and tone.
· Collaborate with team members and business partners to understand the business.
· Create descriptive workflow narrative documents detailing business or system processes.
· Create clear and concise procedural documents based upon completed workflow documents.
Complete other related duties as assigned.
Nature & Scope:
The position requires substantial interaction with internal and external contacts to obtain pertinent information in support of the Global Capital Markets business and may serve as liaison between the department and other business units on various projects. The jobholder works independently under very limited supervision as well as a member or a project leader of a project team.
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years' experience in field, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 5 years higher education and/or work experience including a minimum of 1 years' experience in the field
Skilled proficiency in use of Microsoft PowerPoint and pertinent graphic and desktop video tools
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and SharePoint
Minimum of 3 years' experience in the field
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work independently and function as a member of a project team
Creative problem-solving skills
Working level project management skills
We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply.
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.