Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Cashier & Sales Floor Support - City Place Rack
at Nordstrom, inc.
A day in the life…
Working at the Rack is a team sport. As a member of our high-energy Cashier and Sales Floor Support teams your duties may include the following depending on which team you are placed on:
- Keep the customer experience quick, easy and fun while helping customers uncover the great deals they're looking for
- Create a smooth fitting room experience by greeting customers and taking them to their fitting rooms, then sorting and returning clothing to the floor.
- Share your love of fashion —and a great bargain —with customers
- Tell customers all about upcoming events, our Nordstrom gift cards, Nordstrom RewardsTM program and mailing list
- Keep the stockrooms and sales floor organized, re-stocked and tidy as shoppers hunt for the great deals they're looking for
- Be the keeper of the merchandise, complete all inventory processes and make sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed
- Work with the team to ensure the sale's floor stays "runway ready" through stocking, re-merchandising and straightening throughout the day
- Assist the team with inventory control initiatives
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent, preferred
- Bring your enthusiasm and sense of adventure to the team, see the glass as half full and are all about accountability, initiative and having a high level of ownership
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your professionalism, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns
- Have solid math, verbal and written communications skills
- Embrace working a flexible schedule