Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Manager for Facility Operations: Minneapolis
Who We Are
OpenWorks is a leading facility solutions provider, founded in 1983, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with regional offices nationwide. Our mission is to improve our customer’s results by consistently making their facility cleaner, safer and healthier. Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 1100 facilities each day across the United States. Check out our Careers Blog to see us in action!
What You'll Do
As a District Manager for OpenWorks you will be responsible for creating and maintaining solid long-term business relationships with customers, growing business with new and existing customers, ensuring that account retention objectives are achieved and acting as liaison between OpenWorks’ franchisees and customers.
- Conduct timely account reviews, visitations and inspections for janitorial and other facility services
- Identify, document, resolve any service related issues to the customer’s satisfaction
- Consult, educate and strategize to sell additional facility services to your accounts
- Train and support service providers with on the job training and sharing of best practices
What We’re Looking for in You
- Strong background in customer service and account management
- Solid computer skills required, specifically in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Desire to learn, train, and develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
What'll Make You Standout
- Previous commercial cleaning and janitorial experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required
- Work ethic: be dependable, punctual, and reliable
- Ability to work a field based role with a flexible schedule to include evenings or weekends
- Competitive athletes, community leaders, and military service
What You'll Get
- Competitive base pay with performance based promotions
- Monthly, quarterly, annual commissions, bonuses
- Chance to win Annual President’s Club Trip and other contests
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company issued laptop and iPad
- 401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Fitness reimbursement
Why We're Different
The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on Linkedin and Facebook!
OpenWorks is an equal opportunity employer.