Pace Analytical Services, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analytical Chemist - cGMP
at Pace Analytical Services, LLC
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
Candidate will perform analytical testing to support product development in pharmaceutical lab. Analytical lab experience with chromatography is necessary. Candidate must have previous work experience in a cGMP environment.
- Provide sample analysis of customer products using HPLC, UPLC, or other analytical methods
- Perform routine analysis including: drug content, impurity analysis, and level 1 validations
- Adhesive testing and physical characterization for product performance
- Hard goods clearance and stability testing
- Support other studies and investigations as needed
- Comply with FDA guidelines in a cGMP environment
- Troubleshoot instruments as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related science
- 2-4 years of analytical lab experience
- cGMP experience required
- Experience using chromatography required (HPLC/UPLC experience preferred)
- Experience with Empower, LIMS, or Electronic Notebooks a plus
- Flexibility with changing priorities
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Minitab)
About SPS at Pace Analytical
We’re proud to offer careers that are both challenging and meaningful- as well as a comprehensive benefits package to all of our regular, full-time employees. If you work with us, you’ll be part of a dynamic team focused on delivering science better.