Presbyterian Homes & Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician / Painter - Full Time
at Presbyterian Homes & Services
- Job ID
- Job Location : City
- Job Location : State
- Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington is seeking a Painter (Maintenance Technician) for its team. This position's main responsibility will be painting and supporting our full continuum of care along with our off site Independent Living communities.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
SCHEDULE/HOURS: This position will primarily work Monday through Friday, and will participate in an on call rotation which may include scheduled weekends and holidays.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Painter (Maintenance Technician) reports to the Engineering Manager.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington
9889 Penn Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55431
Readily recognizable by the striking clock tower facing Penn Avenue, the village-like setting of Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington continues to grow better with the years.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Bus route access
- Free fitness center access
- Discounted employee meals
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
The Painter (Maintenance Technician) is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Create a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Maintain an attractive campus appearance consistent with the PHS design intent.
- Execute assigned responsibilities for buildings and grounds as defined by the site leadership.
- Assignments may include:
- floor care
- resident moves
- building maintenance
- customer requests
- landscape care
- snow removal
- other projects
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level I core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well to and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.