Presbyterian Homes & Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Presbyterian Homes & Services
- Job ID
- Nursing Clerical Support/Staffing
- Job Location : City
- Arden Hills
- Job Location : State
- Johanna Shores
- Part Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Johanna Shores in Arden Hills, MN is seeking a part time Staffing Coordinator to join its team.
SCHEDULE/HOURS: This is a part time / every other weekend position.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Staffing Coordinator reports directly to the Clinical Administrator.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
3200 Lake Johanna Blvd
Arden Hills, MN 55112
On the shores of Lake Johanna, a beautiful, wooded lakeside setting gives Johanna Shores a distinctly natural backdrop. Not far from either Minneapolis or St. Paul, this large community of dedicated staff offers a peaceful and refreshing place to work.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking (heated underground parking available for a monthly fee)
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- Onsite gift shop
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining established clinical staff scheduling program. This position is also responsible for clinical payroll responsibilities and clerical duties as assigned.
• Implement established staffing patterns and schedules that meet resident care needs and financial goals.
• Serve on-call for staffing needs as assigned.
• Maintain accurate staffing documentation including attendance tracking as designated by site.
• Maintain and submit accurate staffing statistical data to supervisor according to established timelines.
• Maintain effective communication systems with all customers
• Assist in the implementation of established staffing policies, procedures and practices.
• Assist in ensuring that staffing policies and procedures are understood and implemented by staff.
• Conduct auditing as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated qualities in problem solving, organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work well with and coordinate the work of others.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and other computer programs.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.