Prime Therapeutics LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prime Therapeutics LLC
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
The Communications Manager is responsible for partnering with the Communications Director to develop and implement communication strategies to meet Prime’s business objectives. This position collaborates with staff at all levels on complex topics to drive a variety of public relations, client communications and issues management initiatives designed to demonstrate Prime’s value and protect/build its reputation.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders across the company to evaluate, plan, and implement significant communication strategies (including media relations, , messaging, report writing.)
- Assess emerging issues related to our industry or company, and work collaboratively with partners in Marketing or across the business to translate them into effective, comprehensive communications that deliver Prime’s message and position to all pertinent audiences
- Partner with the Creative Services team to align verbal messaging with visual messaging in collateral, presentations, mail, online and email communications
- Assist in managing crisis communications and any associated communications
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives to prioritize effectively and meet deliverable dates
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or public relations, marketing, business, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 6 years agency or corporate communications experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Strong strategic thinking, negotiation, critical thinking, decision making, and relationship building skills
- Ability to interact with senior leaders and effectively make recommendations that tie back to business objectives
- Ability to distill complex concepts into concise and compelling communications
- Ability to work under pressure, handle confidential material appropriately and manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously without compromising quality
- Strong business acumen and fluency in news media
- 8+ years agency or corporate communications experience
- Familiarity of interactive media and communication tools including video, CRM software, PRNewswire, Vocus, and other social collaboration vehicles
- Project management experience
- Previous health care experience; pharmacy or pharmacy benefit management knowledge
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to Sr. Director, Corporate Communications department
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1.866.469.1257 or email Careers@primetherapeutics.com.