Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at RR Donnelley
The Onsite Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the services provided on a specific shift in a particular location, including staff, workflow, quality assurance, customer feedback, etc. This individual will also provide client reports and serve as the primary point of contact for service activities. This person reports into the Onsite Manager.
- Oversight of the team schedule (local and regional) and relevant client communications surrounding changes to the standard working hours of the team (including vacation, call-in availability, holiday hours, etc.)
- Analyzes and routes incoming tasks to the appropriate resource for completion.
- Serve as primary point of contact for incoming requests to the department across all applicable service lines.
- Interface with client teams to gather detailed information in order to better understand the nature and requirements of their request;
- Analyze requests to decide how request should be performed and to determine the appropriate resource to handle the request;
- Direct requests to appropriate departments and coordinate with local office resources;
- For their respective shifts, ensure all work is performed according to prioritized schedules/deadlines – and that all deadlines are met or effectively renegotiated according to established SLAs
- Work with local managers to review service metrics and identify variances and areas of opportunities
- Ensure effective communication and relationships with end users across all service offerings
- Oversee quality control processes and ensure all requirements are adhered to, including conducting spot checks on all work from time-to-time during the project lifecycle
- Assist in analysis of client feedback and provide accurate reports/analysis to local managers
- Provide level two escalation point for issue troubleshooting
- Deliver support for specialty projects as required
- Identify and offer ideas on service/process enhancements to the local manager based on client feedback or service level metric performance
- Monitor and maintain policies and procedures to staff
- 3-5 years experience in similar service ideally within a law firm
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in discipline related to functional work
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to state messages in a clear manner
- Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude