Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SGSCO is a global collective, collaborating to help brands Own The Moment™ when a consumer’s desire can be converted into action. We believe in the power of the package to convert interest into purchase; it’s what we call The Moment of Sale™. The sgsco collective delivers compelling package design and production consistently and quickly, with significant efficiency, on a global scale. Fiercely Independent; SGSCO is owned by the people that contributed to its success.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the range of new and existing client projects are managed effectively and efficiently. To ensure the work is strategically focused, delivered on time and on budget whilst championing the quality and delivery of all client projects.
1. Handling the client account(s) and developing a strong solid business relationship with clients through regular and proactive contact.
2. Deciding on best way to meet client’s business objectives through effective sales promotion and consistently challenging the status quo.
3. Coordinating all aspects of the response to the client brief paying particular attention to quality and revenue generated.
4. Continually working to improve internal processes, communications and the working relationship between the assigned account team and all other departments at SGSCO.
5. Monitoring progress, preempting any problems and making recommendations in regard to modifications required through a solution focused approach.
6. Effectively obtaining and managing feedback from client.
7. Monitoring of competitor activity and reporting back to the client.
8. Striving to strengthen and extend the client relationship through the identification of business growth opportunities by demonstration of a full application of the marketing mix, retail techniques and legalities.
Specification & Skills
- A confident, ambitious and persuasive manner
- The ability to use own initiative
- Innovative and creative qualities
- Self motivation skills, passion, drive and can be a role model for others.
- Superior organizational skills
- The ability to work towards and meet deadlines within budget
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or account management
- Experience in pre-press, packaging or other related field preferred.