Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Packaging & Color Analyst 1 - Entry Level
The purpose of this position is to conduct color and structural evaluations on packaging using spectrophotometers and measurement devices. Results are measured against established brand standards.
Location: PQM Center of Excellence - Brooklyn Park, MN
Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
- Perform color measurement with spectrometers, scales and visual inspection
- Data entry for all measurement results and reporting as required
- Respond to technical support inquiries via email and phone
- Utilize content management tools for retrieving and referencing images and files
- Provide support and communicate inaccuracies to Project Coordinators and managers as needed
- Quality control – Checking data and reports for accuracy
- Respond to customer service billing inquiries and provide any client service help as needed
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
This position requires the following knowledge and skills:
- 2 years’ experience with graphic programs in a Mac platform or other prepress environment
- Associates Degree in Graphic Arts or related field preferred
- Experience using Adobe Creative suite software and Microsoft Office applications
- Filemaker Pro experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of prepress processes and systems
- Understanding of color theory, printing and graphics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete work accurately in time-sensitive environment
- Detail and deadline orientated
- Ability to multitask and be flexible to changing work environments
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The following physical requirements are commonly performed in this job. There are times, on occasion, when the employee may be asked or expected to perform duties with physical requirements that are different from those listed here. It is the employee’s duty to notify the management of any physical limitations or inability to perform a certain task.
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.