Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate, Network Finance - Minnetonka, MN
at UnitedHealth Group
Sure you could find a career that satisfies you, but what about one that inspires you? We're in the business of helping make the health care system work better for everyone. That means we need people who know how to bring it every single day. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you'll collaborate with an elite team of accounting and finance professionals who impact decisions that help millions live healthier lives. This is where you'll do your lifes best work.(sm)
- Build complex financial models and analytical tools to support complex provider partnerships and cross-LOB projects
- Drive monthly management reporting process with a focus on affordability, trend and total cost of care
- Develop metrics and insightful analyses to measure financial performance and to facilitate decision making for senior management
- Provide analytic support and present findings/recommendations to department and Senior Leadership regarding contract performance drivers
- Support M&A and business development transactions from UHN perspective
- Partner with Healthcare Economics for ongoing process improvement around key UHN deliverables
- Provide analytical support to resource governance process to drive most ROI from UHN capital and people resources
- Perform Ad-hoc, ROI, and pro forma analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- 2+ years of experience in a strategy, corp development or finance team
- Relevant experience in financial modeling, including statistical analysis, working with uncertainty based models, large data sets; additional experience in strategy development preferred
- Strong skills in MS Excel, MS Office product suite, and other technology tools
- Ability to work in a matrix environment while positively influencing other functional areas.
- Healthcare experience, OR Generalist top-tier analysts, associates from top-tier consulting firms and investment banks
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.