Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UX Design Researcher (2 openings)
at U.S. Bank
Understands how to conduct and deliver UX design research work that meets or exceeds the business goals and is clearly and objectively measured. Creates/reviews research studies and artifacts with/from other UX design researchers to ensure excellence in research, facilitation, artifacts, insights, and presentation skills.
Leading and crafting UX research to ensure excellence in research, facilitation, artifacts, presentation skills, and distilling actionable insights for partners.
Partners effectively with other UX disciplines, business line clients, product & channel management, marketing, analytics, delivery PMO, IT and other teams to strengthen relationships, understand the business, while delivering solid research.
Derives measurable objectives against which UX research work will be evaluated for success
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on UX, design research, psychology, social science or another relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of UX design research experience
- Familiar with a variety of research methodologies, when to apply them, and when to make tradeoffs
- Persuasive verbal and written skills, and ability to facilitate collaborative sessions
- Whole-brain thinker: analytical and detail-oriented mind-set balanced with appreciation for aesthetics and an empathetic sensibility
- Ability to deliver impactful and clear UX design research in a way that drives and directs better product/project outcomes
- Familiar/experience with agile project management and how UX research functions within it
- Self-starting problem-solver, able to dive into ambiguous situations with a ‘how might we' attitude, to create order, and recommend a direction