Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health Aide CNA Beautiful Home like Care Community
at Volunteers of America
Elder Homestead of Minnetonka is a premier living and care community, uniquely organized to provide residence, care services and amenities in a homelike, safe and compassionate environment where you can experience its country charm and peaceful setting.
Home Health Aides with C.N.A. license
Referral Bonuses if you bring friend to work with!
We have both FT and PT opportunities:
- Overnights 11 pm - 7 am
- PM 3pm - 11 pm
- Day 7 am - 3p
Join our team and start your career with us.
- Start your journey with Volunteers of America today by applying online:
- email with preferred interview times.
If you have a passion for working with senior and are energetic, reliable, well organized - we'd like to talk with you. Here are Volunteers of America -Elder Homestead we put pride in our work and really have a genuine concern for the people in our care.
Comprehensive BENEFITS package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Legal, Company Paid Life, Voluntary Life, PTO, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness, Paid Holidays and BONUSES!! We also offer Flexible Benefit Options
Located just a short distance off the bus line for easy transportation to and from Elder
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
- CPR Certified.
- Have demonstrated sympathetic attitude toward care of the sick.