Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Applications Engineer 4 - ASE4
at Wells Fargo
The Legal Technology group within Enterprise Risk Management Technology is responsible for designing, developing and supporting the technology needs of the Wells Fargo Law Department and Legal Entity Office. The applications managed by this team are used by Attorneys, Paralegals, Compliance Managers, and Fees Consultants to manage various functions within the Law Department and the Legal Entity Office.
This Applications Systems Engineer will help design, develop, and maintain applications in support of the Wells Fargo Legal Entity Office and the Wells Fargo Law Department, with a primary focus on legal entity management systems, document management, matter management, and data management across systems. Qualified candidates will have a strong background in database and web technologies on Windows platforms, with demonstrated ability to use that knowledge to document designs and lead the technical implementation of high-profile technology projects. Qualified candidates will have proven experience in SQL database technologies, data movement, and reporting technologies on Windows platforms. The candidate will evaluate business requirements and system specifications for database, application, and web site requirements, lead design presentations, and establish direction for efficient and cost-effective software solutions for business-critical processing.
Among the responsibilities for this position are the following:
- End to end support of vendor-provided entity management and matter management systems for Wells Fargo
- Providing technical support for enhancement and upgrade projects related to entity management system, document management system, and matter management systems and their integrations.
- Developing and maintaining data sharing implementations across systems
- Support data model development, define source to target mappings, establish context diagrams, and document data flows.
- Evaluate project requirements, develop and configure the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Execution of systems infrastructure configuration and environment management
- Technical decisions, code reviews, and technical deliverables on various software development projects. Responsible for sizing of work efforts, evaluating software solutions, and vetting potential software tools.
Strong written and oral communication skills are required in addition to design, documentation, and support acumen. This candidate will play a key role in supporting technology vendor activities in support of critical projects. The ASE will also perform web security activities and support security planning.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of SQL Server application development, implementation, and support experience
- Legal and Compliance or Risk Management technology or business background
- Experience with Document Management systems
- Experience providing guidance and technical recommendations for QA testing and performance testing in support of project initiatives
- A performance record that suggests superior judgment and maturity working within a collaborative matrix organization.
- Strong leadership abilities to be able to drive critical discussions and key technical decisions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with business lines and internal team members
- Ability to be self-directed
- Wells Fargo Development experience
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.