Wings Financial Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wings Financial Credit Union
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Responsible for providing executive administrative support services to members of the Senior Management Team and the organization as directed. Projects assigned are primarily well-defined and they may be confidential in nature.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides executive administrative support to members of the Senior Management Team and Wings Financial staff as needed.
- Works within established guidelines as directed by the Executive Services Manager.
- Completes a wide range of tasks using Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook), Adobe Acrobat Pro, and SharePoint.
- Screens incoming phone calls and directs to appropriate member of staff as to best utilize the time of the SMT members.
- Resolves routine and advanced inquiries from employees and members.
- Schedules appointments and meetings, maintains calendars for all SMT as requested and as appropriate.
- Book and coordinate travel for staff (flights, hotels, car, conference registration, etc.)
- Takes and transcribes minutes for various internal meetings, including Subcommittees of the Board of Directors.
- Assists the Executive Services Manager with preparation of materials for all Board and Sub-Committee meetings as needed and with various Board communications.
- Designs and maintains SharePoint sites as required.
- Assists with maintenance and administrative needs for the organizational business continuity plan (BCP).
- Assists with expense reports.
- Assists Marketing staff with the scholarship process. Administers and tracks scholarship awards.
- Provides back-up to Executive Services team members.
- Performs various other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: High school diploma, plus a minimum of three years of providing executive assistance to C-Level Executives.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with excellent PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro. Working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently and evaluate the appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality applicable to such tasks
- Legal support experience working in a corporate environment preferred
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Superior writing ability (excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation and word usage); proficiency in layout and design
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and high degree of professionalism
- Ability to efficiently capture and accurately transcribe meeting minutes. Experience in working with Board of Directors preferred.
- Team player with a “Can Do” Attitude
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently or occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.