Wings Financial Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Universal Branch Associate
at Wings Financial Credit Union
Universal Branch Associate
Every other Sautrday 845-115
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations, accurately and professionally work with both the teller and member service teams, providing members with a variety of financial transactions, while also selling products and services to existing and new members.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Actively cross sell additional appropriate loan, deposit and fee income products and services in-person, over the phone and in writing.
· Proficient in handling large amounts of currency, coin and other products offered by Wings Financial Credit Union.
· Process member transactions as requested, recognizing red flags regarding fraud and scams.
· Open new Membership Accounts, various additional accounts, and provide a follow up service to new members.
· Approve, underwrite and disburse loans within lending limits.
· Assist, serve and follow up as necessary with members who have fraud and forgery, deceased accounts, retirement services, account maintenance, business and other unique account types.
· Convey processional image at all times by being respectful, courteous and considerate of members and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communications, adhering to dress code and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
· Complies with Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/CIP (U.S. Patriot Act) procedures and policies.
· Provides members with courteous, friendly service, which exceeds their expectations while processing transactions promptly, efficiently and accurately.
· Follows Wings Financial CU’s “Standards of Professionalism” to represent the credit union to members in a professional manner through written and verbal communications, attitude, business attire, work area, and thorough knowledge of our products and services.
· Meets individual quality service goals as identified in your performance action plan.
· Be an effective team member through cooperation, flexibility, dependability, attendance, lack of tardiness and participation at meetings and training.
· Accurately applies technical job knowledge and skills to complete all work in a timely manner in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements while managing varying degrees of work.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: High School diploma required some college experience is preferred, or any combination of training, education, and sales experience that would provide the required knowledge, abilities, and skills. Successful completion of consumer lender training or equivalent experience.
· Position requires working knowledge of computer software (i.e. Windows, Microsoft Office).
· Individual has knowledge of who the competition is.
· Ability to work the Teller Line and Member Services.
· Proven sales skills, and credit union or banking experience is helpful.
· Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, well organized, accurate and detail-oriented.
· A professional demeanor, the willingness to participate as a member of a service oriented, and innovative team while demonstrating a enthusiastic attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Desire, ability and experience in working with and helping other people in a professional setting with a professional business appearance.
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment while having the desire to maintain quality of service.
· Individual must be an effective team player through cooperation, flexibility and dependability. Position may require working at various locations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee needs to be able to stand for extended periods of time. Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently or occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.