Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Wipfli LLP has an opportunity for a Healthcare Consultant in our Minneapolis, MN office.
- Conduct research studies that may include collecting, analyzing, trending and presenting data and recommendations to management
- Perform business analysis and design of industry-based methodologies, develop innovative solutions to address business initiatives and problem statements
- Create reports for presentation to C-Suite
- Collect, analyze and develop trending of demographic, market, and financial data using existing data models
- Utilize excel to model forecast future market and financial position of the organization under various assumptions
- Assist in diligence for evaluating assumptions of future financial performance
- Provide quality control for others on presentations and deliverables
- Assist in client engagement management functions, ranging from coordination of project logistics to co-presenting key findings to client stakeholders
- Travel and participate in client on-site tours, interviews and data gathering
- Graduating with an undergraduate degree between December 2018 and June 2019 and are majoring (pursuit of BA/BS) in Business, Economics, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Biology, Management, or Statistics preferred
- Passion for solving complex challenges facing the U.S. health care industry
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to translate data into graphic or visual representations
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Flexibility to work to meet deadlines upon short notice
- Ability to prioritize tasks across 4-6 projects
- Self-starter; can work independently
- Willingness to travel between 20-50%
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible.
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jeannie Ang, and you can find her on LinkedIn HERE.
Follow Wipfli LLP on social media with the links below
To comply with Minnesota state law, Wipfli participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired associates in Minnesota are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility. Section 1 of the Form I-9 may be completed upon your acceptance of this job offer, but no later than your first day of employment. On your first day, but no later than your third day, you will need to bring original documentation to verify your eligibility to work in the U.S.
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.